By the end of class today, you must turn in a minimum one paragraph explaining your project.
I did my project on _____. It impacts _____ part of the water cycle. I found that it occurs (your example of a specific place that it is occurring). The impact on the water cycle has been _______.
Please see me to get a copy of the "Water Water Everywhere" project
1. Know which part of the water cycle your human activity impacts.
2. Identify what the human activity is called and use that term often.
3. Clearly define the relationship between the human activity and the part of the water cycle that it is impacting.
4. Describe why it is happening, where it is happening and what can be done (practically) to cut down on the impact to the water cycle.
5. Use pictures or diagrams to aid you with your presentation.